Saturday 3 October 2020

The Gouzouki Project - How it Sounds Compared to Guitar and Bouzouki

Now that the Gouzouki project is finished, I thought it would be nice to compare guitar, bouzouki and gouzouki sounds. It’s not really a particularly fair comparison as it’s my really nice Martin guitar v my very cheap entry level bouzouki v my home built gouzouki, but it can shine a light on my rubbish playing if nothing else 😂.



I’m really enjoying getting used to it and couldn’t be happier with how it’s turned out - looking forward to getting out to some sessions, once some sense of normality returns.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds sensational Noel. Well done. I made a paper plane once!

    ReplyDelete

The Gouzouki Project - How it Sounds Compared to Guitar and Bouzouki

Now that the Gouzouki project is finished, I thought it would be nice to compare guitar, bouzouki and gouzouki sounds. It’s not really a par...